First Saturday of the month, 8:00 AM - 9:15 AM
The Men’s Ministry exists to help men love, live, and lead well.
Goal #1: Men will be motivated to love well.
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. (Matthew 22:37-40)
Objective: Motivate men to love their God passionately.
Objective: Motivate men to love their family unselfishly.
Objective: Motivate men to love their neighbor compassionately.
Goal #2: Men will be challenged to live well.
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: (2 Timothy 4:7)
Objective: Challenge men to live humbly.
Objective: Challenge men to live honestly.
Objective: Challenge men to live honorably.
Goal #3: Men will be encouraged to lead well.
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. (1 Corinthians 16:13)
Objective: Encourage men to lead as a man of prayer.
Objective: Encourage men to lead as a man of wisdom.
Objective: Encourage men to lead as a man of courage.
Our strategy is to provide an opportunity that facilitates growth. We will accomplish this strategy through Bible study, leadership, accountability, and activity.
- Men’s Bible Study is the first Saturday of every month at 8:00 am.
- ABF classes meet every Sunday at 9:15 am.
- Triple Cord ministry provides a platform for regular Bible study with a specific group of men.
- Conferences at scheduled times that rally around God’s Word.
- Serving in the ministries of this local church.
- Couples retreats or events to build healthier marriages.
- Mentoring younger men or those who are newly saved.
- Coaching in the Upward Sports program.
- Triple Cord ministry provides a platform for accountability with a specific group of men.
- Men’s retreats that foster relationships and discipleship.
- F.O.R.C.E. groups in the ABF classes.
- Olympian discipleship leader.
- Evangelistic & Outreach Activities
- Fellowship Activities
Triple Cord Teams
Triple Cord is a ministry that encourages men to get together in small groups to disciple and exhort one another throughout the week. Bill Dankworth has a burden to help men grow in their faith and build strong relationships that foster accountability. Email Bill if you are interested in a Triple Cord group.
Bill Dankworth |
TASC desires to show the love of Christ by helping the elderly, widowed, and single moms with auto and home repairs. John McGuire is looking for men who are willing to use their skills and labor of love to help with such projects. Text John if you are eager to join the TASC Force.
John McGuire | 513-600-5037
The mission of Endurance Athletics is to motivate and strengthen followers of Christ to excel both physically and spiritually through the mutual passion of endurance athletics. Contact Zac or Rob if you would like to learn more about this ministry.
If you would like to either be a mentor or be mentored, please email Pastor Bob and let him know.
Pastor Bob Johnson |